Cancellation & Refund Policy
The Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce (FCCC) reserves the right to refuse/cancel registrations. If FCCC refuses a registration, registrants will be offered a refund.
Event Cancellation by Chamber
- FCCC reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If FCCC cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for an individual ticket is three business days (72 hours) before the event. The deadline to receive a refund for group purchases/tables is (7) seven business days before the event.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- These above policies apply to all FCCC events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding
- event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, on-site registrants are subject to an additional $10.00 administrative fee.
©2008 Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce